What happens if I charge a US Card in IDR?
We can charge the card according to the amount you've set in the invoice/charge, but the issuing bank of the cardholder will be converting the funds from IDR to whatever currency that they have. Xendit does not determine the conversion rate, nor add additional fees to this process.
Do you charge Debit Card?
We can charge Debit card, as long as it uses the international scheme authorization networks (eg. VisaNet, BankNet). This maximizes compatibility with cards globally, however, means that debit and credit cards are treated the same with regard to settlement time, fees, and chargeback policies.
Why did the bank decline if CVN is incorrect, but accept if blank?
Banks do this because if someone entered wrong CVN, there's a good chance that it's stolen card info and person didn't have CVN. So bank rejects it because it's risky. But our bank allowed us to make CVN optional (like Amazon/Uber) to support the one-click flow. So if no CVN is sent at all, bank sees that as less risky than a wrong CVN.
What is Charge?
Charging is the process of pulling funds from the cardholder’s account, and this occurs after tokenization and the optional authentication process.
What is Virtual Account?
Virtual Accounts (VAs) enable various types and sizes of businesses to accept payments via bank transfer, without having to open a dedicated bank account with each bank.
With VAs, a single bank account is sub-divided to almost any number of ‘virtual’ accounts. As sub-divisions of the main account, virtual accounts are able to have their own virtual account numbers, statements, and balances.
Are Virtual Account the same as Bank Transfer Payment?
Virtual accounts differ from bank transfers because payments made to virtual accounts are faster, more accessible, and easier to identify.
Since bank transfers provide limited information on the source of funds, customers have to provide proof of payment after the bank transfer is made. With virtual accounts, each customer is given a unique virtual account, which makes it much easier to confirm which customer was making the payment.
In addition, there are multiple methods for a customer to make a virtual account payment. Customers can pay through bank teller, ATM, internet banking, and mobile banking app.
By using Xendit, merchants get access to virtual accounts at the largest banks: BCA, Mandiri, BRI, BNI, and Permata, allowing you to easily collect payment regardless of which banks your end customer is using.
Can my customer transfer interbank for VA?
Yes, however we highly recommend directing customers to pay into the VAs using the same bank, i.e. if you have Mandiri, kindly use the Mandiri VA. If none of the bank accounts are available, we recommend paying into BNI Virtual Account for interbank transfers. Interbank transfers using other than BNI VA carries a risk of delayed completion and may take up to 24 hours.
Is there any limitation amount in Virtual Account?
The following is the guidelines for payment nominal limitations:
BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BSS, and Mandiri (min. IDR 1, max. IDR 50,000,000,000
Permata (min. IDR 1, max. IDR 9,999,999,999)
BCA (min. IDR 10,000, max. IDR 999,999,999,999)
Please be informed that there are maximum limitations for payments via ATM, M-Banking, and Internet Banking where each bank has different policies. Some banks limit it to IDR 25,000,000.
Is it possible for my Virtual Account to be paid from overseas?
Unfortunately, we only support domestic transfers at the moment which means all payments will be made from Indonesian local banks in IDR currency.
What is e-wallet?
eWallets, also known as digital wallets, are online prepaid accounts used to store money and transact online and offline through a computer or smartphone. Some eWallets also allow users to add funds to their account through non-fiat currency (e.g. rewards points, etc.).
What happens if my customer has insufficient balance in their OVO account?
If the end customer does not have sufficient balance, when the end customer generates a push notification to their phone, the OVO system will detect insufficient balance. In order for the transaction to proceed, the end customer will need to top-up their OVO balance before making the invoice payment.
How do customers make payments through Alfamart?
The steps for end customer to make payment through Alfamart are as follows:
1. Visit the nearest Alfamart store before the invoice expires.
2. Tell the Cashier to make payment to Havaianas.id
3. Quote or present the payment code on the invoice to the Cashier and confirm the amount is correct.
4. Proceed to make payment with the amount on the invoice.Receive the proof of payment from Alfamart.
5. Congratulations! Payment has successfully completed.
What is the minimum and Maximum payment of retail outlet?
Minimum payment into Retail Outlet is Rp.11,000. Maximum payment into Retail Outlet is Rp.2,500,000
Will Customers receive any payment verification information?
The end customer will receive a receipt showing merchant name, timestamp, amount paid. The receipt will also provide a customer support number for any issues.
What are your delivery times?
We will dispatch your goods once payment has been successfully done. Products will be delivered by the selected courier within 7 days from the date of dispatch.
How much is the shipping cost?
We ship nationally across Indonesia! Your shipping cost will be calculated on the checkout page.
Return & Refund
Can I return my item?
We want you to be 100% happy with your new Havaianas!
If, for any reason you're not happy with your online order or have ordered the wrong product and wish to return it, we're happy to offer an exchange up to 30 days of purchase*, provided that:
• The item has not been worn
• The product is returned in its original packaging with tags attached
• A printed copy of the order invoice is supplied with written details of the
reason for your return/exchange
• The item has not been sold at a discount of over 30%
If you have purchased your havaianas from one of our Authorised Retailers in Indonesia, please return to the place of purchase with your original receipt so that an exchange can be organised. Keep in mind that each store will have their own return policies, and these may differ from havaianas official store policy!
Please contact us if you want to return/exchange your product.
*Kanmo Circle Offers a wide range of benefits that get more rewarding the more you spend, including 30 days return & exchange. All official online purchases have a minimum 14 days. Visit Kanmo Circle to check your details or sign up for additional benefits today. Don't worry, if you're not a member you can return up to 7 days on non-discounted items only.
How to return & exchange?
Find your nearest store to exchange your purchased item.
Returns are only allowed for online purchases outside Jabodetabek, please contact our agent who will fully support you with any returns enquiries 021-
My web order is fully cancelled, how do I get the refund?
If your web order is canceled due to the products are faulty, defective, or out of stock, you can expect a refund through bank transfer up to 14 business days after your order is canceled. The refund amount will match the purchase price. You will be contacted by our customer service for more details
What if my web order is cancelled partially?
If your web order is cancelled partially due to product does not pass the quality control or cannot be fulfilled by any of our store or warehouse, you can expect a refund through bank transfer up to 14 business days after your order is canceled. The refund amount will match the purchase price.
Payment with Kredivo
What is Kredivo?
Kredivo is a digital credit payment method in Indonesia. Kredivo offers installment facilities at havaianas.co.id without the need to have a credit card. Now you can buy your dream item now and pay later in 30 days or with 3, 6 and 12 month installments. Registration takes only 5 minutes, no surveys, and your credit application will be processed in approximately 1 x 24 hours.
Why use Kredivo?
- Flexible payments and lower interest (0% for PayLater in 30 days and 3 months installments, and 2.6% per month for 6 and 12 months installments).
- You have the opportunity to get a credit limit of up to 30 million.
- Without DP, you can get the items you buy before paying a penny!
- Checkout in just 2 clicks and your groceries will be processed immediately. No need to enter sensitive data, faster than mobile banking.
- The billing due date is calculated as 30 days from the transaction date, so the due date for each transaction can vary.
What are the requirements to register a Kredivo account?
- Indonesian citizens
- Minimum age 18 years
- Starter and basic accounts: domiciled throughout Indonesia
- Premium account: domiciled in Greater Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, Medan, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo, Makassar, Malang, Sukabumi, Cirebon, Balikpapan, Batam, Purwakarta, Padang, Pekanbaru, Manado, Samarinda, Kediri, Tasikmalaya, Tegal , Lampung, Banjarmasin, and Pontianak.
- Minimum income IDR 3,000,000
How to pay with Kredivo?
- Select the Kredivo payment method on the Checkout Page and make sure you have a Kredivo account before checkout.
- If you already have a Kredivo account, please log in using your Kredivo account at checkout, if you don't have a Kredivo account, register first.
- Select Kredivo and the Pay within 30 days or Installment sub-method on the Payment Method page, and click Pay Now.
- Pay in 30 Days:
No minimum transaction.
Maximum transactions according to your credit limit.
0% interest for payments not older than 30 days.
- Installments 3, 6, 12 Months:
Valid for purchases of 1 or more products in 1 shopping basket with a minimum transaction of Rp. 500.000,-
Maximum transactions according to your credit limit (maximum 30 million).
0% interest for a 3 month tenor
2.6% interest per month for 6 and 12 month tenors
- You will be directed to the Kredivo payment page to complete the payment.
- To use the promo, click the Voucher For You menu and select the available voucher according to the promo terms and conditions.
- Enter the OTP that has been sent to the registered cellphone number and click Pay.
- Currently, Kredivo is valid in Greater Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, Medan, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo, Makassar, Malang, Sukabumi, Cirebon, Balikpapan, Batam, Purwakarta, Padang, Pekanbaru, Manado, Samarinda, Kediri, Tasikmalaya, Tegal , Lampung, Banjarmasin, and Pontianak.